I find top tens and top fives hard to compile, because it’s difficult to narrow down choices of your favourite restaurant/recipe/comedian /video in 2015, plus it’s almost impossible to remember what you did back in January.
Food Review Scene: Top Ten Restaurants in 2015 by Anna-Maria Megalogenis
- Supernormal, CBD
- Bomba, CBD
- Ocha, Hawthorn
- Gazi , CBD
- Shira Nui, Glen Waverley
- Ablas, Carlton
- The Town Mouse, Carlton
- Chin Chin, CBD
- Feast of Merit, Richmond
- Dandelion, Elwood
Favourite Local: Ah Loys, Brighton
Favourite Vegetarian : Yong Green Food, Fitzroy
Recipe Scene : Top five recipes in 2015
- Prawn and Mango Salad with Avocado and Lime
- Fried Zucchini Flowers Stuffed with Feta and Mint
- Five Spice Calamari
Comedy Review Scene : Top five shows in 2015:
- Judith Lucy, Ask No Questions of the Moth
- Luisa Omielan, What Would Beyonce Do?
- Daniel Kitson, Polyphony
- David Quirk, Thrasher
- Urzila Carlson, Poise Control
Video Scene ; Top five Songs about Food and Drink in 2015:
- Eat The Menu – The Sugarcubes
- Milkshake – Kelis
- Savoy Truffle – The Beatles
- Custard Pie – Led Zeppelin
- Tequila – The Champs
What’s My Scene in 2015 ?
Attempting to eat my way through Melbourne, and be kind to others except when driving.