2015 – The Year You MUST Do The MUSTer
- The Gympie Music Muster is in its 34th year. It’s Australia’s favourite family friendly
camping and music festival.
- The Muster is run by the community, for the community, and has raised almost $15 million for community groups and charities making it Australia’s largest charity festival.
- 2015 charity partner is Youngcare who create choice, dignity and independence for young Aussies with high care needs through buildings, grants, research and the Youngcare Connect hotline.
- Over 50 local community groups are involved in the Muster and work with the Muster’s management team and the APEX Club of Gympie to produce the festival which brings over $4.6 million into the Gympie community each year, and approx. $10 million in economic impact to South East Queensland.
- The Muster is the quintessential Australian entertainment experience, bringing music and mateship together under one big open roof and offering a camping and leisure experience like no other. It celebrates the true spirit of country Australia and the strength and resilience of regional communities.
- The 2015 Gympie Music Muster will be held from Thursday 27 – Sunday 30 August 2015. While contained in the picturesque Amamoor Creek State Forest, the event offers its patrons every luxury. Bars, Food Stalls, Baristas and five-star camping; there is no need to skimp on quality when patrons make their way to the Muster.
- A smorgasbord of diverse programs rich with our country’s finest musicians, the event each year showcases a world class line-up featuring award winning international and national artists. The programme features more than 300 performances across 7 stages and attracts over 60,000 patrons to its Queensland site each year and is only 50kms from Noosa.
- The event is family friendly (kids under 12 are admitted free) and focuses on providing a safe and non-threatening event. With companionable patrons all set to simply enjoy themselves, “there are no strangers at the Muster, only friends you haven’t met yet”.
- This year’s line-up includes SHEPPARD, ADAM BRAND, MARY CHAPIN CARPENTER, TROY CASSAR-DALEY, AMBER LAWRENCE, IAN MOSS, CATHERINE BRITT, LUKE O’SHEA, ROSS WILSON, MORGAN EVANS, TIFT MERRITT, MENTAL AS ANYTHING, JASMINE RAE, CAITLYN SHADBOLT, TRAVIS COLLINS and many, many more.
- 2015 is the year you MUST do the Muster.