“Rammstein is the most successful international Band in Germany.
They defined a whole genre over years and polarized with their unconventional lyrics and appearance”Metal Hammer
Rammsteinhave just releasedRadio, the second single taken from the band’s long awaitedseventh album, due out on May 17!
Released late on Friday evening, April 26, Australian time, Radio has already clocked up over
12 million views!
Watch Radio, directed by Joern Heitmannnow!
The bands first single, Deustchland was released on March 29 and the video has been played an incredible 42 million times with combined streams closing in on 100 million! The epic video is over 9 minutes long and visualises many era’s of Germany’s long and storied history.
Watch it again here
Radio & Deutschlandare the first new music to be released from the band since their 2009 albumLiebe Ist Für Alle Da.
The Official Tracklisting and Cover Art For Rammstein have now be released
3. ZEIG DICH
7. WAS ICH LIEBE
Produced by Olsen Involtini withRammstein, the bands new album is
available for pre-order now!
Christoph Schneider – drums
Flake Lorenz – keys
Oliver Riedel – bass
Paul Landers – guitar
Richard Z. Kruspe – guitar
Till Lindemann – vocals
10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RAMMSTEIN
1. RAMMSTEIN are releasing their first studio-album in 10 years
2. The band has sold more than 20 million records in their artist career
3. They achieved more success in the US than any other German band
4. RAMMSTEIN is infamously known for its extraordinary live concerts
5. In 2019 they will play a huge 30-date stadium tour in18 countries
6. Within the first hours, RAMMSTEIN has sold more than a million tickets
7. RAMMSTEIN has more than 1.6 billion views for their YouTube videos
8. They are known for its provocative, shocking & hilarious video pieces
9.The band has 8 million fans on Facebook, their fans are highly engaged
10. RAMMSTEIN’s songs have been streamed more than 2.5 billion times
Images below. Still from Radio video, Official Rammstein Album Cover,
Radio Single Cover, Photo from Radio Street Premiere in Berlin