For your chance to win one of the following DVD releases from Shock, simply:
- Subscribe to the What’s My Scene newsletter
- *If you’ve already subscribed, just let us know in your email.
- Email email@example.com with the name of the DVD you’d like to win in the subject area. *Ensure you also include your name and address in the body of your email.
Entries must be received by 5pm Friday 11th December.
THE ROLLING STONE COLLECTION
UNDOUBTEDLY ONE OF THE GREATEST ROCK BANDS OF ALL TIME
The Rolling Stones have sold hundreds of millions of albums and performed more than two thousand live shows worldwide. Includes the following classic Rolling Stones titles:
- SWEET SUMMER SUN – Contains over 2 hours of The Rolling Stones performing at their very best
- FROM THE VAULT: HAMPTON COLISEUM LIVE IN 1981 Includes many Stones hits such as ’Under My Thumb’, ’Let’s Spend The Night Together’, ’Miss You’, ’Brown Sugar’, ’Jumpin’ Jack Flash’ and more
- FROM THE VAULT: L.A. FORUM LIVE IN 1975 – The Rolling Stones profile remains extremely high following their 50th Anniversary tour and releases.
- – FROM THE VAULT: LIVE AT THE MARQUEE CLUB 1971 – Includes: “Brown Sugar”, “Midnight Rambler”, “I Got The Blues”, “Bitch”, “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction” and more.
THE DOORS COLLECTION
ONE OF THE MOST UNIQUE AND INFLUENTIAL ROCK BANDS OF THE 60’S
The Doors truly were one of the greatest of all time. Although they may have disbanded in the 70’s (two years after Jim Morrison’s death), sales for The Doors albums have since amassed to over 100 million worldwide! Contained in this collection are live shows from their heyday as well as some rare insights into The Doors themselves.
This collection includes the following Doors titles:
- FEAST – FEAST OF FRIENDS is an historical piece of ‘60s filmmaking that is important to The Doors’ fans and the wider world of cinema.
- R-REVOLUTION – Most of the footage is previously unreleased. Includes extensive bonus features.
- LIVE AT THE BOWL 1968 – Fully restored film footage & remastered audio for DVD. Includes extensive bonus features.
- L.A. WOMAN – The story told through new interviews with the three surviving members of The Doors.
THE CLASSIC ROCK COLLECTION
A GREAT COLLECTION OF CLASSIC ROCK TITLES
- FREDDIE MERCURY: THE GREAT PRETENDER – The extensive archive footage is drawn from rare interviews with Mercury, concerts, video shoots and personal material, much of it being seen for the first time, along with newly filmed contributions from fellow Queen members Brian May and Roger Taylor, Queen manager Jim Beach, soprano Montserrat Caballé, composers David Arnold and Mike Moran, lyricist Tim Rice, comedian and lifelong fan Matt Lucas and many more. From it emerges a portrait of a man who was very different from his flamboyant onstage public persona.
- BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN: SPRINGSTEEN & I – Features fantastic previously unseen archive footage of Springsteen performances including classics such as “Dancing In The Dark”, “Born In The USA”, “I’m On Fire”, “Born To Run”, “The River”, “Thunder Road”, “Spirits In The Night” and many more.
- ERIC CLAPTON: PLANES, TRAINS AND ERIC – Intimate film documenting the tour intercut with superb full length performances.
- PHIL COLLINS: LIVE AT MONTREUX 2004 – The main show in this double DVD set was filmed in high definition at the 2004 festival and captures Phil performing all of his best known hits from his solo career. The bonus disc is a performance by the Phil Collins Big Band at Montreux in 1996.
LEGENDS OF ROCK COLLECTION
THE MEN AND BANDS WHO DEFINED THE ROCK GENRE AS IT STANDS TODAY
The ultimate rock collection including four must have titles which feature a great collection of classic rock anthems including:
- SLASH: LIVE AT THE ROXY – Includes “Ghost,” “Back From Cali,” “World On Fire,” “Sweet Child O’ Mine,” “Anastasia,” “Paradise City,” “Slither,” “Nightrain” and many more.
- GOD BLESS OZZY OSBOURNE – Ozzy Osbourne is one of the most iconic figures in rock and one of the founding fathers of heavy metal
- ROLLING STONES: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE – ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ premiered at the London Film Festival on Oct 18 and screened in Australian Cinemas on Oct 28, at 38 Cinemas Nationally.
- SUPER DUPER ALICE COOPER – First film to tell the complete & uncensored story of Alice Cooper.